By accessing the website at https://dndcampaignplanner.com, you are agreeing to be bound by these terms of service, all applicable laws and regulations, and agree that you are responsible for compliance with any applicable local laws. If you do not agree with any of these terms, you are prohibited from using or accessing this site. The materials contained in this website are protected by applicable copyright and trademark law.
2. Use License
- Permission is granted to temporarily download one copy of the materials (information or software) on WebIntricate LLC's website for personal, non-commercial transitory viewing only. This is the grant of a license, not a transfer of title, and under this license you may not:
- modify or copy the materials;
- use the materials for any commercial purpose, or for any public display (commercial or non-commercial);
- attempt to decompile or reverse engineer any software contained on WebIntricate LLC's website;
- remove any copyright or other proprietary notations from the materials; or
- transfer the materials to another person or "mirror" the materials on any other server.
- post any information that is abusive, threatening, obscene, defamatory, libelous, or racially, sexually, religiously, or otherwise objectionable and offensive;
- use the service for any unlawful purpose or for the promotion of illegal activities;
- access/use another user account without permission;
- interfere or attempt to interfere with the proper functioning of the Service;
- publish or link to malicious content intended to damage or disrupt another users browser or computer.
- publish information about private individuals other than yourself.
- This license shall automatically terminate if you violate any of these restrictions and may be terminated by WebIntricate LLC at any time. Upon terminating your viewing of these materials or upon the termination of this license, you must destroy any downloaded materials in your possession whether in electronic or printed format.
- The materials on WebIntricate LLC's website are provided on an 'as is' basis. WebIntricate LLC makes no warranties, expressed or implied, and hereby disclaims and negates all other warranties including, without limitation, implied warranties or conditions of merchantability, fitness for a particular purpose, or non-infringement of intellectual property or other violation of rights.
- Further, WebIntricate LLC does not warrant or make any representations concerning the accuracy, likely results, or reliability of the use of the materials on its website or otherwise relating to such materials or on any sites linked to this site.
In no event shall WebIntricate LLC or its suppliers be liable for any damages (including, without limitation, damages for loss of data or profit, or due to business interruption) arising out of the use or inability to use the materials on WebIntricate LLC's website, even if WebIntricate LLC or a WebIntricate LLC authorized representative has been notified orally or in writing of the possibility of such damage. Because some jurisdictions do not allow limitations on implied warranties, or limitations of liability for consequential or incidental damages, these limitations may not apply to you.
5. Accuracy of materials
The materials appearing on WebIntricate LLC website could include technical, typographical, or photographic errors. WebIntricate LLC does not warrant that any of the materials on its website are accurate, complete or current. WebIntricate LLC may make changes to the materials contained on its website at any time without notice. However WebIntricate LLC does not make any commitment to update the materials.
WebIntricate LLC has not reviewed all of the sites linked to its website and is not responsible for the contents of any such linked site. The inclusion of any link does not imply endorsement by WebIntricate LLC of the site. Use of any such linked website is at the user's own risk.
WebIntricate LLC may revise these terms of service for its website at any time without notice. By using this website you are agreeing to be bound by the then current version of these terms of service.
8. Governing Law
These terms and conditions are governed by and construed in accordance with the laws of Kansas and you irrevocably submit to the exclusive jurisdiction of the courts in that State or location.
9. Copyright Infringement Policy
At dndcampaignplanner.com, the "Website", we respect the intellectual property rights of others. We expect our users to act in a way that does not infringe on others' rights. Including ensuring that they never violate anyone else's intellectual property rights.
To that, we have established the following Copyright Infringement Policy.
We take claims of copyright infringement very seriously and respond to notices regarding such matters expeditiously. If you are a copyright owner, or authorized to act on behalf of a copyright owner, you may report claims of copyright infringement to us, by sending a Notice of Alleged Infringement, containing the following:
- Identification, including a description, of the copyrighted work you are claiming has been infringed. If you are claiming infringement of multiple works, you may provide a representative list.
- The location of the allegedly infringing material, including identification of URL where the allegedly infringing material is accessible or the exact location where the infringing material can be found.
- Your company affiliation, if applicable, your mailing address, telephone number, and email address.
- A statement that you have a good-faith belief that the use is not authorized by the copyright owner or other intellectual property rights owner, by its agent, or by law.
- A statement by you under penalty of perjury that the information in your notice is accurate and that you are the copyright or intellectual property owner or are authorized to act on the owner's behalf.
- Your full legal name and your electronic or physical signature.
This information can be sent to the Company at email@example.com
Upon receipt of your Notice, we will take all actions we deem appropriate, including removal of the infringing material or disabled access to the infringing material. Please note that you must comply with all of the requirements above for your Notice to be valid.
If you feel that we have removed content that is not infringing, or that you otherwise have authorization from the copyright holder to lawfully use the content, you may send us a Counter-Notice.
The following information must be included:
- Identification of the content which you believe was mistakenly removed or access was mistakenly disabled to, as well as the location where it appeared.
- Your name, address, telephone number, email address and your physical or electronic signature.
- An acknowledgment that you have reviewed our copyright infringement policy.
- A statement by you under penalty of perjury that you have a good-faith belief that the material was removed or disabled as a result of a mistake or misidentification. You may wish to include a broader description of the reasons why you believe this to be so.
- A statement that you consent to the jurisdiction of the Federal District Court for the judicial district in which the operators of the Website are located.
- A statement that you will accept service of process from the person who provided the original Copyright Infringement Notice.
If we received a Counter-Notice, we may send a copy to the original complainant, informing them that the removed content may be replaced within ten business days unless the complainant files an action in federal court.
It is our policy to terminate access to our Website and revoke privileges of any person who we determine to be a "repeat infringer." Repeat infringement shall be determined in our sole and exclusive discretion but will include any individual who has been the subject of more than one copyright infringement notice.
Nothing in this policy waives any other right we may have to pursue copyright infringers or any other individual who uses our Website to violate the intellectual property rights of others. We will not indemnify any alleged infringer in any manner.